Friday, September 26, 2008

It's my first ever fingerless gloves.

So I saw this stitch (star stitch) and I fell in LOVE and I have always wanted a pair of fingerless mitss (why I don't know, I probably will never use them) so I made them with this awesomely beautiful stitch. They came out a bit small, so I am most likely gonna give them away or just keep them, since we all know how attached we are to our first attempts at new projects. I am gonna make myself a new pair when I am done with my next project.

Now for my next project, I am making candy corn bags for the wonderful kids in my life, last year they got pumpkins, this year it's candy corn. I am also working on the travelling scarf between Boobie, Monie and I. I am sure one of us will keep you updated on it. Til then I leave you with the pics of my mitts.

Love ya,

The Knit Wit Booger.


No comments: